Anyone know a location to get the 32 quart pots for a good price in Canada?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ultralow787

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 23, 2014
Mono, Ontario, Canada
I managed to find a Weber Smoky Joe Gold on clearance at Walmart for $28 this past week-end, but the pots are nowhere to be found here. The only online retailers up here want $107 for these pots!!! Same Chinese made pot, just a ludicrous mark-up!

I thought about just getting a sheet metal shop to roll one up. The only thing is the finished edges would not be there. I guess it could be either aluminum like the pots or even just steel?

I'm in Ontario.

Thanks

If you have any surplus stores near you give them a try , I've seen them there from time to time

I have noticed that national stores don't carry them but ALL of my regional stores have them... The price is more expensive but they are there!

Naw, they don't allow us to use the US website as far as I know. The Canadian site for Walmart is useless! We might as well be a third world country! lol

I guess Disco is right.....we don't have much call for Tamale cookers up here. Now, if it was used to cook Samosa....that might be another story! lol

Hard to fathom why an item sold in Walmart in the US for $21.47 would sell up here for $107.99. Nothing different, same pot.

Last edited:
I bet this would be a stretch but if you could find an ethnic grocery sometimes that is the best place to look. Here we have Mexican grocery stores here and there. Maybe an Asian one would have some. I know they do quite a bit of steamed stuff. Just an idea. Or Indian?

Can you do the ship to store option in Canada? I see the imusa pots are available at Walmart.com for $21.47...

Yep, agree with Welshrarebit.... that's where I got mine... If available in Canada, this would be your best option !

Sorry, didn't see that the option doesn't work.... I think Disco got his from Amazon if I'm not mistaken.... You may p.m. Disco & ask him, super nice guy & I'am sure he'd be glad to help !

Last edited:
Can you do the ship to store option in Canada? I see the imusa pots are available at Walmart.com for $21.47...

Yep, agree with Welshrarebit.... that's where I got mine... If available in Canada, this would be your best option !

Sorry, didn't see that the option doesn't work.... I think Disco got his from Amazon if I'm not mistaken.... You may p.m. Disco & ask him, super nice guy & I'am sure he'd be glad to help !

Looked at his build thread & he got his pot off of Ebay ! From his comments, seems as it took a while to arrive !

Hey if you know anyone in the states you could do a deal with them and get the 21 bucks plus whatever it would cost to ship it to you. I'm sure it would be half of what you were talking about earlier.

That's what I'm thinking I will have to do it nothing else pans out. I guess I could wait till August. I will be going to Michigan then, but summer is also almost over then! lol

We took our vacation in the Southern US last summer, but with the low dollar this year, we will likely have to stay around here.

Last edited:
I did the tour of all 10 Latino grocery stores in Montreal

and found one that had the IMUSA 32 for 50$.

I consider myself very lucky.

Having the same issue finding these pots. I would love a mini-WSM for camping trips as I bring my Smokey Joe along anyways.

I've decided I'm just going to roll up some aluminum at work and fab up some handles and weld 'em on.

What are the correct top and bottom diameters of the pots purchased for this? And the height?

Thanks

MSUICEMAN, I live about an hour Northwest of Toronto, but work in Brampton. It would be great to hook up if it could work out! Thanks
PS: I'm from Brampton!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky