• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone else still finding Corned Beef on sale?

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Only one grocery store had corned  beef  on sale this year before St. Patties day but I went to one of the other stores  today and now they  have a whole crap load of it for $1.98lb. I went to the same store before St Patties day and they had it for around $3lb. I guess they must have  ordered a bunch in and it didn't sell at that price or something. Either way  I'm happy. I already had 4  in the freezer but I just had to pick up two more up tonight. I also threw in  a rack  of  spares that were at  $1.98lb. So much for just going to the store for orange juice. haha

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Sounds like you mad a good score
Around here the price of corn beef went back up after st.patties day..

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 21, 2009
Yep   prices are UP!   St Pattys day was not as good for retailers this year. Everyone is getting hit with all the price increases they have to cut back somewhere!

we came out good this year and had only 3 cases extra. 

SOB

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Wally World still has them for $2.10 and they have a bunch left.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I checked Wally World the week of St Patties day and they were at like $3.25lb. Way to high for me. I wonder if they came down at all?

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
St Patty's week I scored 9 at $1.48.  The next week they were $1.99.

Good luck and good smoking!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.