Another VacuumSealersUnlimited thread plus VacMaster review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can you somehow use this discount code on amazon? I ask because I am military stationed oversees. Amazon has prime shipping where I can get it free shipping. Otherwise I have to pay a large amount for shipping or the company just won't ship it. Thank you!

Hello,

The discount codes are only good on the vacuumsealersunlimited.com website.

Thank you for your service!
Lisa

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone had a summer full of BBQ and long days with family and friends!

I have a few special discounts on equipment:

VacMaster Pro350 (12" seal bar)
Save $20 with the discount code PRO350
VacMaster Pro380 (16" seal bar)
Save $30 with the discount code PRO380
ALL MACHINES SHIP FOR FREE

Here is your SEPTEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum machines:

Save 10% Off All ULTRA Bags, Rolls, & Canisters for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster home suction machines

Just enter SM918 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$.

THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/ULTRA-Bags-Rolls-for-FoodSaver-VacMaster-Weston-etc_c278.htm

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/Clear-Gold-Bags-for-FoodSaver-Seal-a-Meal_c171.htm

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Hello everyone!

It's finally cooling down here and the leaves are changing! I hope that your autumn is filled with family, friends, and BBQ!

Here is your OCTOBER discount code on supplies for vacuum machines:

Save 10% Off All ULTRA Bags, Rolls, & Canisters for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster home suction machines

Just enter SM1018 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags will save you money! They are THICKER than the FoodSaver brand, and I have ordered in bulk to save you $$$.

THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/ULTRA-Bags-Rolls-for-FoodSaver-VacMaster-Weston-etc_c278.htm

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines:

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/Clear-Gold-Bags-for-FoodSaver-Seal-a-Meal_c171.htm

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Click HERE to see.

Lisa

Hello everyone!

I hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Here is your NOVEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM1118 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa

Hello everyone!

I want to wish all of my friends here a very Merry Christmas! Take the time to enjoy what’s important – your family and friends.

Here is your DECEMBER discount code on supplies for vacuum sealing supplies:

Just enter SM1218 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Lisa

Hello everyone!

My new website is fully functional, so I can now sleep at night!

I want to thank all of you for your patience by offering a larger discount this month. For one month only, you will receive:

15% OFF
All ULTRA Bags and Rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's, or VacMaster Home Suction Machines.

Just enter SM419 at checkout

and the discount will automatically be applied.

OUR THICKER BAGS ARE MORE PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND HAVE A LOWER OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE. This means your vacuum sealed items will stay fresher longer!

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies!

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Our new website is fully operational! I'm really excited to be able to use it to save you more money! Here's an example:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for May:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls
for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers
(any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM519 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Summer is upon us, so BBQ season is in full swing. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The VP112s chamber vacuum sealer is back. The incoming container is almost completely sold out, so if you want one, please do not wait!

Here is your discount code for June:

Just enter SM619 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. Click here for more information:

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. Click here for more information::

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

August is here! I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The VP112s chamber vacuum sealer is back. The incoming container is almost completely sold out, so if you want one, please do not wait!

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM819 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Fall is right around the corner. I am really looking forward to cooler weather!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for September:

Just enter SM919 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Fall is right around the corner. I am really looking forward to cooler weather!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Just enter SM1019 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Our weather is warming up and we’ve been spending more time outside. I hope that you have all been outside smoking ribs, pulled pork, etc.!

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

Here is your discount code for March:

Just enter SM320 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all safe and healthy. This is a very strange time, and I hope that we can all get together with our friends and family over some BBQ soon.

Thank you so much for your business! This group is my favorite online forum, because of the great members.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for April:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM420 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all well. These are very strange times, indeed!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:[/SIZE}

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!

Here is your discount code for June:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM620 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

VacMaster is redesigning their home vacuum sealing machines. We expect to see them at the end of the month.

Lisa[/B]

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are doing well and that you’re enjoying the warm summer weather.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM820 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are doing well and that you’re enjoying the warm summer weather. I am personally looking forward to cooler days and nights. The autumn is my favorite time of year!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Just enter SM920 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I can't believe it's November already! We finally have cooler nights in our forecast and the leaves are starting to change in the mountains of California.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for November:

Just enter SM1120 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I can't believe it's December already! The holidays are almost here and hunting season is in full swing. I hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday season..

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for November:

Just enter SM1220 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

The first month of the new year is almost over. I can’t believe that a month has passed since Christmas! I hope that you are well and that these uncertain times pass soon, so the world can get back to normal!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

[/B]

Here is your discount code for January and February:

Just enter SM0221 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

[URL='https://vacuumsealersunlimited.com/product-category/bags-rolls-canisters-for-foodsaver-weston-vacmaster/ultra-bags-rolls-for-foodsaver-vacmaster-weston-etc/']ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

October brings cooler days and beautiful fall foliage. It’s my favorite time of year and I hope that you all have a wonderful fall!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

COMMERCIAL CHAMBER SEALERS

Here is your discount code for October:

Just enter SM1021 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky