Another Turkey Pot Pie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
Well I finally got around to using some more of the leftover turkey (I made a sandwich spread last week).
I had a package of 12oz, which didn't match the recipe I found so I had to do math :-(
recipes.jpg For some reason the Mrs. didn't want green beans in it so I substituted potato. filling.jpg
crusts.jpg filled.jpg ready.jpg served.jpg
The crust was awesome and the slices held their shape until cutting into them.
I now have a request for beef pot pie. I figure I can tweak the recipe a little and use beef broth and sirloin or chuck.....
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
Dan

That is one gorgeous looking TPP. Being turkey'd out for the time being. I vacuum sealed our leftovers for use at a later date. TPP is one of the leftover meals that will be made.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokyMose
Thanks! I hear you about the "turkey'd out" LOL!
I still have 1 1/2# in the freezer and it's probably going to be there a while.....

Man oh man, I've loved a nice steaming hot pot pie since I was a kid. Gotta admit though, you have Swanson beat hands-down :emoji_laughing: that looks fantastic!! Very nice job.

Robert

Reactions: SmokyMose
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky