Another Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WayneM

Original poster
Mar 4, 2021
Texas City, TX
Hello all,
USMC Retired
NASA Retired
Way up therein age - 79

Purchased a Member's Mark 36" 5 burner griddle recently and just looking to see what recipes others may be cooking.
I also have a Traeger and a Weber Q1200. The 1200 Is for our trips in the motorhome (MH) but I'm thinking of purchasing a smaller griddle for the MH. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Looking forward to some good recipes and and good times to be had.

Welcome from Middle TN. Thank you for your service Wayne. I would look into into one of the smaller Blackstone griddles for your MH.

Dave

Welcome from Iowa! And I second the smaller Blackstone griddle!

Ryan

Welcome aboard the forums from Mississippi. Thank you for your service and lots of info to be gleaned here.
Jim

Welcome from a former Army officer up here in the Cascade foothils in WA state.
You are amongst friends.

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm looking into a portable BS for the MH. I need to measure the demonstrations of the storage bay where I will carry it. the Q1200 fits with some lawn chairs on top. We'll see. Just need to find one before our next trip which is soon. Walmart has a good line of them.

Again, thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky