another bug

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Let me see if I can explain this.
The main page loads pretty quick,then a minute or 2 later something tries to load.I see it down the bottom left corner,to fast for my old peepers.It also does it on every page I have visited.

Dell Desk Top
Windows 8.0
Google Chrome

Richie

I've gotten the page is unresponsive pop-up like 7 times already this morning. I'm wondering if they're doing some type of behind the scenes work. My screen just freezes and I eventually have to log out and log back in. I also see what your taking about Richie. I think those are the add's and other features loading.

Chris

Yea mine does it too, loads the page, then goes blank for a second or so then reloads.
It seems to have gotten worse since the recent maintenance upgrade.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky