Another Baby Back Rib Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
If you got em, smoke em...

Had a couple of racks in the freezer and hadn't done them in a few so here it is. Pretty basic and not many pics...

Ribs smoked, sauced, and cut up. Smoked with hickory and I used Tuffy Stone's Cherry BBQ sauce...

20240429_181829[1].jpg

Roasted some small gold potatoes. Simply seasoned with EVOO, course salt, and cracked black pepper...
20240429_181845[1].jpg

Steamed fresh broccoli with homemade cheese sauce (not pictured yet)...
20240429_181851[1].jpg

Vidalia onions are showing up now so while I had the smoker rolling TBS, figured I make a few onion bombs and throw them on...
20240429_123009[1].jpg

Smoked to an IT of 160℉, topped with mozzarella to finish...
20240429_181837[1].jpg

I've posted about these a couple of times before and here's the basic recipe I followed...
They're like stuffed peppers, use whatever you like for filling. Biggest difference is I used only sausage and it was an Italian that I ground. Also my bacon...

Time to eat...
20240429_183149[1].jpg

A lot of satisfaction in making and eating my own sausage and bacon...

Had a couple of racks in the freezer and hadn't done them in a few so here it is. Pretty basic and not many pics...

Ribs smoked, sauced, and cut up. Smoked with hickory and I used Tuffy Stone's Cherry BBQ sauce...

View attachment 696749

Roasted some small gold potatoes. Simply seasoned with EVOO, course salt, and cracked black pepper...
View attachment 696750

View attachment 696751

Vidalia onions are showing up now so while I had the smoker rolling TBS, figured I make a few onion bombs and throw them on...
View attachment 696752

View attachment 696753
I've posted about these a couple of times before and here's the basic recipe I followed...
They're like stuffed peppers, use whatever you like for filling. Biggest difference is I used only sausage and it was an Italian that I ground. Also my bacon...

Time to eat...
View attachment 696754

Looks great! Save me a big Ole plate of that!! I can smell the deliciousness from here. Nice work.

Looks great! Save me a big Ole plate of that!! I can smell the deliciousness from here. Nice work.
I would, but my zoo ate it all...😄 Thanks for the compliments...
I'd take a couple plates of that. Everything looks great. But those ribs look perfecto 👌
Thank you!
Now that is next level right there Charles. Nice work, outstanding plate shot.
I appreciate the compliments, Eric!!
Loving that plate! And those ribs.....Man oh man!

Jim
Thank you, Jim!
I love baby backs. I know most rib lovers are spares guys, gimme baby backs every time.

Everything on that plate is top o' the line!
The BB's these days aren't cut right anymore, but these were $1.77/lb. with the Kroger digital coupon from a couple of weeks ago, so hard to pass up. Your compliments are greatly appreciated...
Charles you had me with the ribs and potatoes, and then you throw in the onion bombs.
My kind of meal.
looks great Charles.

David
Thank you, David!! I really appreciate you kind words...
GS, Nice smoke and an awesome looking plate. Your onions look intriguing!
Thanks a bunch, CM. Give the onions a try. I've posted a couple of threads on them and you can basically stuff them with whatever you like.

Beautiful plate of delishisness Charles!
We grill alot of Vidalias but have never tried stuff with anything other than butter and beef bullion.....yet!

Keith

Reactions: DieselTech

View attachment 696749

View attachment 696750

View attachment 696751

View attachment 696752

View attachment 696753

Time to eat...
View attachment 696754

good lookin' viddles there

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky