An Elusive cut of meat has been spotted in Northern Vermont

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
As rare as Bigfoot in some regions...you're lucky to have sighted and bagged the beast. Great story, lots of fun to read. :)

Makes me think I'm going to have to go grab a couple some time this week...always a family favorite.

Looks great and perfectly cooked. I've never done one, and have never seen one here in Ga, until 3 weeks ago. Wal Mart had just 1 and it was only 1.75 lbs. I skipped it. Now after seeing yours, I have to go back tomorrow to see if they have any more. The rest of the stores have not had it in the 28 years I've lived here.
Nice work.

As rare as Bigfoot in some regions...you're lucky to have sighted and bagged the beast. Great story, lots of fun to read. :)

Makes me think I'm going to have to go grab a couple some time this week...always a family favorite.

Thanks Dan and for the like. I checked the grocer again yesterday and they were sold out. Waiting to see if they restock. Make sure you post it up.

Looks great and perfectly cooked. I've never done one, and have never seen one here in Ga, until 3 weeks ago. Wal Mart had just 1 and it was only 1.75 lbs. I skipped it. Now after seeing yours, I have to go back tomorrow to see if they have any more. The rest of the stores have not had it in the 28 years I've lived here.
Nice work.

Appreciate the compliment and like Mike. 1.75 is kind of small, but I would have snatched it up. It's only the wife and I so that would have been plenty for us.

Chris

Great job finding the elusive creature and cooking it to perfection.

Now you know what all the fuss is about Chris.

BIG LIKE!

John

Thanks John and for the like. With everyone raving about TTs the expectations were pretty high, and it certainly didn't disappoint either the wife or I.

TT isn't even in our alphabet here.
Nice score. . .

Appreciate that Winter. It was missing from ours for a long time also. If you ever see them migrate your way be sure to bag it without hesitation. They are that good.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky