Advanced griller transitioning to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kourianos

Original poster
Feb 26, 2022
Well I don't know where to start. I've been grilling since I was a teenager and I've gotten really good at it. Love to look for the great cuts and never have one complaint. I went to a friend's house and he had just purchased the master built 560 and I instantly fell in love.He made us 2 Boston butts and again I fell in love. It didn't take long For me to run out and get myself one. I'm really anxious for my 1st great cook.. Looking forward to working with you guys to hone in my skills. Glad to be here.

Welcome to SMF from SE Ga !
I have the 10:50 and I'm sure you're going to love the 560! ! Lots of MBGF users on here and we will help any way we can.

Keith

Reactions: Kourianos
Welcome from Virginia! You're going to have a great time learning on your new smoker! There is a lot to learn here and great people to learn from. Just be warned, you're stepping into an addictive realm where new toys and gadgets become a must have!

Reactions: Kourianos
Welcome from Ohio. I went from a gas grill and a MES30 to a 560. The 560 replaced both. I always keep the hopper filled and layered with wood chunks. The flavor of the charcoal combined with the smoke from the wood chunks makes the flavor so much nicer than a gas or charcoal grill. And it's a very nice smoker.

Reactions: Colin1230
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky