Hello from Hoover, AL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrichard09

Original poster
Sep 22, 2023
Hey ya'll!

My names Matt. I've been a back yard smoker for quite a while now. I've used this forum several times for advice and guidance and figured I would finally pull the trigger on an account.

I love my Webber kettle, use it almost nightly. I also have a Webber gas grill, a Yoder YS640, and just purchased an Old Country Wranger. I used to smoke a lot on a Kamado Joe, but once fell apart, I replaced it with the YS 640. only cooked on the Wrangler a few times and it's been a lot of fun. looking forward to getting more recipes, brines, and marinades as well as sharing some of my favorites.

Anyway I figured I would introduce myself! Hopefully see ya'll in the forums!

Welcome sounds like you got a good amount of equipment already. hang onto your wallet because these guys will certainly help you spend more of it it’s a great site great information. I’ve got some people in your neck of the woods

Welcome sounds like you got a good amount of equipment already. hang onto your wallet because these guys will certainly help you spend more of it it’s a great site great information. I’ve got some people in your neck of the woods

Haha! Can’t take it with ya! Looking forward to learning and getting better.

Hey ya'll!

My names Matt. I've been a back yard smoker for quite a while now. I've used this forum several times for advice and guidance and figured I would finally pull the trigger on an account.

I love my Webber kettle, use it almost nightly. I also have a Webber gas grill, a Yoder YS640, and just purchased an Old Country Wranger. I used to smoke a lot on a Kamado Joe, but once fell apart, I replaced it with the YS 640. only cooked on the Wrangler a few times and it's been a lot of fun. looking forward to getting more recipes, brines, and marinades as well as sharing some of my favorites.

Anyway I figured I would introduce myself! Hopefully see ya'll in the forums!
Welcome from S Florida Matt.

Reactions: mrichard09
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky