Adds Not Jeffs showing for premiere members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Any body else getting thes on the side and bottom of the page ?
Richie
adds.jpg

Yes alot of us are having adds. Now I'm getting two at a time. Completely takes over my screen.
Screenshot_20211129_191914.png

TulsaJeff TulsaJeff addressed it in this thread today with a few tips to fix it. None of them worked for me

You guys hang tight… I am sending your screenshots to the geniuses to try and figure out what is causing this problem.

Hopefully we will hear back soon with a fix.

You guys hang tight… I am sending your screenshots to the geniuses to try and figure out what is causing this problem.

Hopefully we will hear back soon with a fix.
Thanks Jeff it's worse than the other day for sure. Atleast those ads were placed and not in the way. These new ones are popping up in the worst places

Reactions: 912smoker
Was good for a few days, then got the adds today, just one, but it would show up right in the line of me responding to a thread.

Reactions: 912smoker
Is she hot, Steve?

I was getting Jeff's video's at the bottom of the page a week ago, so I nuked them. Not that I don't like Jeff's vid's, but they were right in the way of the "post reply" tab.

Jumping on the "me too" wagon, I just logged on and got the ad at the bottom right of the screen. I was able to close it but shouldn't have to. Thankfully Jeff is aware of it and working with the geniuses to get it resolved.

Robert

Thank you Jeff!

Iam getting the video box in the bottom
Screenshot 2021-11-30 082116.jpg

right corner as well.

Not getting them on my laptop but they are popping up on the phone

edit: THEY FOUND ME LOL

Last edited:
Looks like most of these are on mobile… Is anyone having this issue on your computer as well?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky