A successful weekend of BBQ - With Qview!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigjonbbq

Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
Ok Guys, I'm finally posting a Qview...This is long overdue!

Yesterday I started out the weekend cooking some smoked hot wings. I injected them with half texas pete/half butter and put them on the smoker for an hour and then finished them on the grill while brushing with more texas pete/butter. Here is a pic when they went on, forgot to take one when they got done!

I also decided to do a "trial" cook on the new Bubba grill before the holiday weekend next week. I cooked 3 racks of Spare ribs and a pastrami for myself and 2 butts and a rack of baby back's for a friend.

Enjoy!

The New Rig

I added a grate to the firebox.

Showing it off!

Thin & Blue!!!!

Just the right Temperature

About 2 hours in...

Spare Ribs

Pastrami

Thanks,
JT

nice work, and nice rig!!! Looks awesome!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Could use some hot-wings about now.

Very Very nice rig you got there Jon. Thats the way to break it in also. Evrything looks great so here's some well deserved
points.gif
for you.

Nice smoke for sure!
points.gif
How many of your neighbors just happened to be walking by as that thing was easing out the TBS and asking what was in it?
biggrin.gif

Funny you should say that....My neighbors were having a yard sale so I heard "I'll be back around 3" about 50 times yesterday.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Next time I'll setup a table in my yard and sell the yard sale crowd some Q!

Nicely done! Man I like your cooker. Seeing it in your driveway make me picture all your neighbors bringing, salads, pies and beer to join in the festivities.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky