Greenhorn Trying to Learn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Howdy, and welcome to the group from New Mexico.
Been on here for some time and just made did my first bacon a few weeks ago.

Welcome from Colorado. Let’s get you started down the rabbit hole. It’s super delicious and fun.

I wanting to learn more about making various types of bacon at home.
Welcome. I have been around here for a couple of years and have been threatening to try my hand at bacon for awhile now. Well, the good folks here pushed me over the "edge" (See what I did there, Eric?) this year and it's very rewarding, that and sausage making. Take the plunge, you won't regret it...

Welcome. I have been around here for a couple of years and have been threatening to try my hand at bacon for awhile now. Well, the good folks here pushed me over the "edge" (See what I did there, Eric?) this year and it's very rewarding, that and sausage making. Take the plunge, you won't regret it...
I see what you did there Charles. Clever.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I have been around here for a couple of years and have been threatening to try my hand at bacon for awhile now. Well, the good folks here pushed me over the "edge" (See what I did there, Eric?)
I got pushed over the edge some time back and haven't hit bottom yet lol. Always more to learn and try, especially with sausage.

Welcome from Mississippi. Lots of advice to glean from these great folks. Post up your cooks, pics, and questions. They’ll help you along.

Jim

Howdy!

I am new to the forum. I started lurking about a week ago. I wanting to learn more about making various types of bacon at home.
You will find no shortage of help here for that and darn near anything cooking related. Welcome

Howdy!

I am new to the forum. I started lurking about a week ago. I wanting to learn more about making various types of bacon at home.
Welcome to the forum from Alabama. I believe you will get a lot of pleasure Qing. Best of luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky