A Few Cheesecakes I've made

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sinner

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 2, 2016
I've been making cheesecakes for awhile and have even sold quite a few. Been on this site and never really seen this dessert section so thought I'd post a few of mine.

Apple Pie Cheesecake with Apple Crumb Topping

apple pie cheesecake 3.jpg
apple pie cheesecake 2.jpg

Banana Split Cheesecake

banana split cheesecake2.jpg
banana split cheesecake3.jpg

Creamsicle cheesecake

IMG_20140921_180930.jpg

White Chocolate and Strawberry with a Strawberry Gelatin Topping and Oreo Cookie crust
white chocolate and strawberry.jpg

Banana Pudding Cheesecake

banana pudding cheesecake.jpg

I've been fortunate with getting them right for the most part, I've had people who said they never liked cheesecakes and they love mine.

Have you ever smoked a cheesecake? They are a thing, I am tempted to try.

I've actually wondered about it but didn't know that was a thing. I just ordered the A Maze N Pellet smoker so maybe if I get the nerve I'll try it sometime

I've actually wondered about it but didn't know that was a thing. I just ordered the A Maze N Pellet smoker so maybe if I get the nerve I'll try it sometime

I think I will give it a shot this weekend with my smoker tube. I may use apple wood pellets, and then cool it in the fridge for a few hours and then top with a homemade apple caramel drizzle. I'll post pics and let you know how it turns out.

Reactions: sinner
I think I will give it a shot this weekend with my smoker tube. I may use apple wood pellets, and then cool it in the fridge for a few hours and then top with a homemade apple caramel drizzle. I'll post pics and let you know how it turns out.

Look forward to seeing it, looked up one and saw a Smoked Cheesecake with a Burnt sugar sauce..sounds interesting. Either that or Salty Caramel

OMG, Sinner,
Those look Beautiful !!:)
They must be Awesome Tasting!!
Thanks for Showing!
Like.

The only Cheesecakes I ever made was in my Sous Vide:
Mini-Cheesecakes (Sous Vide)

Nothing like Yours!!

Bear

OMG, Sinner,
Those look Beautiful !!:)
They must be Awesome Tasting!!
Thanks for Showing!
Like.

The only Cheesecakes I ever made was in my Sous Vide:
Mini-Cheesecakes (Sous Vide)

Nothing like Yours!!

Bear
Those look really good, need to try something like that..maybe add some fruit in the middle of it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky