• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A Few Cheesecakes I've made

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
MAPLE............BACON...............CHEESECAKE...........O.............M.............G!

And I thought I had no boundaries! I bow to the master.

sinner

Joined Feb 2, 2016
5 blocks cream cheese
16 oz sour cream
1 cup of sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs

2 Cups graham crackers..usually 2 packs
Pre bake the crust and a stick of melted butter.
BTW this makes a 10" cheesecake so less cream cheese if your making a smaller one and probably only 8 oz of sour cream. Most cheesecakes are about 8". I've honestly never made a 8" only ever used the 10" springform pan. Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.

Mix the cream cheese first, then mix in the sour cream. After that is mixed well and smooth mix in the sugar vanilla, then mix in the eggs but only till they are just mixed in Don't want to over beat when the eggs are in. I bake mine on 300, some say it's ready when the center slightly wiggles but I look for a temperature of 156 or so around the center. 160 is the spot it needs to be but it will get there after sitting in the oven with the door open once it's around 156 or so.

Last edited:

mosparky

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 11, 2015
I had to give it a LIKE. I have been inspired. So many flavor variations that I never would have thought of. Now I'm thinking of a few new ones. I gotta start looking into some of these and nail down the basics of making flavor variations.

daveomak

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Thanks for the recipe... It'll be put to good use.....

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
OMG!!
More coming--No wonder you call yourself "Sinner"!!
Awesome!
Like.

Bear

KrisUpInSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 1, 2018
Neato! The Hawaiian cheesecakes look good. I feel spring coming and I'm really wanting to put together something with pineapple.

daveomak

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Sinful..... absolutely sinful.... I'll take 2....

ab canuck

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 20, 2016
OMG!!!! I don't want you to stop it!!!! LOL Great looking cheesecakes!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom