A complete SMF dinner!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

baja traveler

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego, Ca
Today was the day - Made up ABT's with mini sweet peppers stuffed with smoked gouda; dry rubbed two boneless ribeye's - smoked with the ABT's for an hour, then reverse seared (medium rare); and finally on the side the no boil Mac & Cheese using my smoked Cheddar, Mozzarella and Colby Jack, broccoli and cream of mushroom soup, topped with panko crust. Put the broiler on the last 5 minutes to give the panko a nice crunch. The wife just proclaimed it was the BEST dinner I have ever made, and I owe it all to the great people here.

8565c4be_Dinner.jpg

b5439c1f_Mac.jpg

Last edited:
Nice plate and the Mac looks great!...JJ

Last night we polished off the last of the No boil Mac N Cheese - this stuff tastes better the second day! The wife is still talking about it! Guess it's a winner!

That steak looks really good! Gonna have to try one in the smoker, and that mac and cheese looks awesome good too. Hopefully the search function will turn up a recipe on it for me :)

Thats the recipe! I took a few suggestions in the thread and substituted one cup of milk for a can of Cream of Mushroom soup, and added broccoli crowns. It really is awesome, especially if you use smoked cheese in it!.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky