• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A 44lb load in for a smoke...pics

skully

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 24, 2011
After taking out a previous batch of sausage, threw this 44lb batch in, these fellas are hotter than the usual, will let You know how they come out, as usual, cherry wood only...

Last edited:

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
That is some waaaaay fine looking sausage!!

Craig

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
That looks awsome skully, nice color. what kind of sausage is it besides delicious...

skully

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 24, 2011
That is some waaaaay fine looking sausage!!

Craig

Thanks Craig, but when I see Your posts and nepas's posts almost makes Me want to drink more beer, is that bad???  I'll keep an eye on You 2 Guys, You sure got some good stuff goin on.....peace

skully

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 24, 2011
That looks awsome skully, nice color. what kind of sausage is it besides delicious...

Thanks boykjo, this is a combination of hungarian/longanisa, similar but I added allot more coarse pepper and smoked spanish paprika.....then eyed balled the chilli flakes as the pan fries were happenin, let You All know soon.......peace

Last edited:

gotarace

Limited Mod
Joined Jan 27, 2011
Nice looking sausage in both posts...what a busy weekend. They both look like winners to me...very nice job.

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
DITTO X 5

Very nice sausage.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Great job on the sausage!

skully

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 24, 2011
Why should I prefer cherry wood over, say, hickory? This sounds mighty tasty!
Nothin the matter with hickory svirgula, but cherry and alder to me are the BEST......besides the fact I have approximately 4-5 bush cords of split premium cherry, that is my wood of choice, also I dont wear cologne either cause if I got a $ for everytime someone asked Me what I'm wearing I'd say briefs......lol....but we're gittin off topic....lol......something that fruit wood, especially cherry for Me I cant explain, a flavor of none other,,,,,,peace

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Thats some mighty fine looking sausage!!! I'm with ya on the cherry wood,its my favorite too!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.