A 44lb load in for a smoke...pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skully

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
In My Smokehouse
After taking out a previous batch of sausage, threw this 44lb batch in, these fellas are hotter than the usual, will let You know how they come out, as usual, cherry wood only...

Last edited:
That is some waaaaay fine looking sausage!!

Craig

That looks awsome skully, nice color. what kind of sausage is it besides delicious...
drool.gif

That is some waaaaay fine looking sausage!!

Craig

Thanks Craig, but when I see Your posts and nepas's posts almost makes Me want to drink more beer, is that bad???  I'll keep an eye on You 2 Guys, You sure got some good stuff goin on.....peace

That looks awsome skully, nice color. what kind of sausage is it besides delicious...
drool.gif

Thanks boykjo, this is a combination of hungarian/longanisa, similar but I added allot more coarse pepper and smoked spanish paprika.....then eyed balled the chilli flakes as the pan fries were happenin, let You All know soon.......peace

Last edited:
Why should I prefer cherry wood over, say, hickory? This sounds mighty tasty!
Nothin the matter with hickory svirgula, but cherry and alder to me are the BEST......besides the fact I have approximately 4-5 bush cords of split premium cherry, that is my wood of choice, also I dont wear cologne either cause if I got a $ for everytime someone asked Me what I'm wearing I'd say briefs......lol....but we're gittin off topic....lol......something that fruit wood, especially cherry for Me I cant explain, a flavor of none other,,,,,,peace

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky