PHOTOS ADDED - 8th Annual South Florida Gathering 2018 (Nov 17-18)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Special Ingredient for the Rib Comp?

• Yes..this will be fun

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No..let's keep it the same

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good deal Doug... The forum sponsors are so much appreciated you have no idea... EVERYBODY should take full advantage of their excellent customer service and patronize their services ...

Reactions: carol506
A friend from work lives in Sebring, George is planning on coming to the Gathering for the day on Saturday.
Shaping up to be another BIG Gathering this year.
The Gathering time must be getting close, it was only 74 at daybreak today, almost a chill in the air...
Looking forward to the fall and seeing everyone again.
Craig

still up in the air on my behalf... I've been reaching out trying to get live crawfish shipped in... seems the season for live is in the spring... So I was kinda waiting till I confirm it's a no on them before I committed to 2 meats for comp....

Howdy all! For comp meats do we want to switch up from Ribs to Burnt ends this year?

If so we'll have: Cocktails and Burnt ends:)

still up in the air on my behalf... I've been reaching out trying to get live crawfish shipped in... seems the season for live is in the spring... So I was kinda waiting till I confirm it's a no on them before I committed to 2 meats for comp....
Crawwfish?

That's awesome Craig... As Doug said... this will be the biggest yet... so kinda remember that when planning meals ...

for those still procrastinating... only 2 sites left (75,77) near "OUR NEIGHBORHOOD"... There are still a few others available in rest of the campgrounds ... so don't delay... reserve today ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky