7th Annual SMF Carolinas Smokers Gathering (May 18, 19 and 20, 2018)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The I'll stick with the ham and turkey.

Scott, do you still want to make breakfast sausage Friday or, with everything else going on should we put it in the "too hard" box....? And I still need to know what time you want us there Friday.

Then we'll bring the 20-22mm sheep casings and seasonings for breakfast sausage and some 29-32 hog casings in case we need them.

Can you please PM me the street address?

Thanks

Lance

Potato salad made. replenished my rub. 6 bags of ice for a buck apiece. loading up at day break. should be there around noon. looking forward to seeing everyone.....hopefully some newbies. Come on out and enjoy some fellowship with people who love bbq.

upload_2018-5-17_22-8-14.jpeg

lol Pork Shotz. Definitely not gonna happen. I will be there after I get some sleep. About to turn in shortly. Looking forward to catching up. :)

i'll try my best. remember I have the mrs with me. she's need her rest.... and so do I.... lol loading up now

We'll be there by 11 AM, maybe earlier. We've been fasting for three days to make room.....

We're planing on pancakes, eggs and bacon/sausage for one breakfast and sausage gravy, biscuits and eggs for the other. We can make changes on the fly, too.

Lance

We will be making the kebabs tonight for Saturday we are going try to be there around 10:30-10:45 Saturday. so we can get started on lunch. We are looking forward to the event, it should be fun!

Happy Gathering,
phatbac (Aaron)

Hey Guys,
bad news i got sick last night so i wont be able to make it. I hope you have a good turn out and a great time today and tomorrow!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Wish I was there maybe next year. You have rain??

Warren

Some rain Friday but not a showstopper. Very scattered sprinkles and maybe a light shower Saturday and cloudy but dry Sunday. Nothing that couldn't be worked with or that caused a wash-out.

Nancy and I were first-timers and were graciously welcomed and made to feel at home.

There was a great variety of enough food to feed the entire Third Mongolian Hoard. A steady stream of Atomic Buffalo Turds (cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped jalapenos), spares with several rubs and sauces, tri-tip, a few variations on pulled pork, smoker pork chops, double smoked ham, a variety of chicken wings, smoked turkey, brisket, hot smoked jalapeno cheddar kielbasa, homemade bacon for breakfast, along with a wide variety of sides....and I'm sure I missed some things.....

More importantly, there were a lot of new friends to meet. Our thanks go out to all involved!

Lance

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky