55 gal barrels for Chicago area people

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

veener88

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 16, 2006
Northern IL
I just wanted to let you know if you live in chicago area and you want some 55 gal barrels I have the place for you to go.

Trilla Steel Drum Corporation
2959 W 47th St, Chicago, IL, 60632

I bought 3 55 gal drums form them today and that is all they make. This was the sweet part all 3 of them were pulled right off the line they were made on before they went to paint. So I all I have is just 3 drums of fresh steel. All I have to do is sand and clean the barrels to make sure the outer paint sticks well and I am set to go once I cut them. I just thought I would let you know since for $20 each I could not beat that price. Even used by the time you take to clean off all the rust and any other issues I think it is well worth the time saving to just get new fresh ones.

On a side note my father also picked up a drum with a removable lid for $20 and that is going to be a sand blasting unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky