45 Day dry aged Ribeye FROZEN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful looking steak Al. I've never tried the cook from frozen, but now I'm thinking I should.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinAl
That's beautiful Al. I've attempted the frozen steak twice. Somehow I nailed the first one and ruined the second. I think I've been inspired for another attempt.
Your steak looks perfect!

Thank you, and so far it’s been all good for me, no bad ones yet!
Al

Looks excellant Al,

Thanks Jim!!
Al
All I got to say is where is my plate.... That put a hard sear on that and nice color on the inside!

Thank you!
I think the beauty of doing them from frozen is exactly that, good crust & rare center all the way to the edge.
Al

That’s exactly how I like my steak. I‘ve got a couple frozen rib eye‘s. I may have to try this.

You won’t be disappointed!
Al

Looks fantastic Al. Great job.

Thanks Ron!
Al
Wow! Awesome steak!!!!! I have a frozen tritip with fat cap still on, I was thinking of doing it brisket style….maybe I’ll Tri it frozen? Beautiful and enviable plate as always Al!

Thank you!
I would love to hear how your TT turns out if you do it from frozen!
Al
Except looking steak Al. . .

Thank you Sir!!
Al
I cannot tell you how much I love a true rare steak. A crust like that makes it even better. Very nice work.

Thanks Sven!
I’m with you I could eat those a couple of times a week, if my Dr. Would let me!
Al
Great looking steak Al. I have done several things now from frozen. Works great.

Thanks Brian!
I’m glad to hear it’s working so well for you!
Al
Damn nice steak Al! I still need to do your ribs this way.

Thank you!
If you try cooking from frozen, let us know how it works for you!
Al

Reactions: civilsmoker
Beautiful looking steak Al. I've never tried the cook from frozen, but now I'm thinking I should.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris!
It was just another experiment that happened to turn out good. As you know many of them don’t!
Al

Al, looks like this frozen meat cooking is a good method. That steak looks phenomenal, and hard to beat cooking it in bacon grease. Nice job!

Al, looks like this frozen meat cooking is a good method. That steak looks phenomenal, and hard to beat cooking it in bacon grease. Nice job!
Thanks Justin!
Yea the frozen meat thing is catching on & bacon grease does kick it up a notch for sure!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky