3 smokes in one day!! I am on a roll! Chicken ...Here's the money shot!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
Yesterday I bought meat at H Mart. 10 pounds butt for sausage. Sliced ribeye. Eye round for the sticks.

9 pounds of chicken wings and humongus legs.

Smoking has been going good today so I filled 2 racks with wings and legs,shook on some SPOG and put them in the smoker with

apple in the AMAZEN. Cranked the temp up to 275.

The battery in the camera need s charging so the money shot will be here in a couple hours...

Have a great day

Craig

Wow! You really are on a roll. Don't forget to post pictures later if you get a chance.

Whoever thinks you can't get crispy and juicy with the mes 30 isn't doing it right.

These are way tasty!!

The humongus legs.

26d048fe_010.jpg

These wings are perfect...I am a happy guy!

075d9019_011.jpg

I also got a huge tray of Stouffers mac and cheese smoking in there.

Craig

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearcarver
wow..those wings look awesome....guess the 275 allowed then to crisp up....kicking myself for not remembering to add some legs when I threw the chuck in the smoker today

Great looking chicken Craig !!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

You keep doing 3 smokes per day, you'll really be on a "ROLL".  
wink.gif

Let me try one of these thumbs ups.........

Bear

Great job Craig. You are spending as much time on here as Bear and I do

Thanks guys.

Being a member here made it easy to do!!

Craig

Salt

Pepper

Onion

Garlic

Have a great day!!

Craig

Thanks Willie, I like to keep changing the Avatar. Might keep this one for a while. I didn't use the 3-2-1 on that rack. Just 6 hours on the grate with a heavy coating of brown sugar on top of the rub, then spritz with apple juice a few times during the smoke.
Al, you look different.....awesome looking rack there buddy.....3-2-1 method?
Nice job Craig, Your definitely on a roll! Rock on!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky