2nd Fattie with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

downstatesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 14, 2008
Rockville Centre, NY
Hi All,

This is the second fatty I have made. I had some leftover stuffing from my ABT's which I put together on Saturday for 2 barbeques I had to go to. I decided the ABT filling would go really well in a fattie so I took the leftover sausage I had and away I went.

1Lb Bulk Sausage from the butcher for the fattie "shell"

Stuffing:
24 oz's cream cheese
1 cup (precooked measure) bulk sausage
1 1/2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
1 1/2 Tbsp dry onion
1 Tbsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp's Buckwheat honey
1 tsp cayenne

Sprinkle with Rib Rub

Of course the amount of stuffing I used was probably about 1/3 of this recipe if that much, but it gives you an idea of the proportions in case you wanted to try this for the fattie only.

Enjoy!

It was a sausage I got from the butcher, they make it at their place. All pork, fennel seeds and other spices. It was a touch spicy but not too much. Had great flavor without competing with the ABT's (was in the ABT stuffing) or the stuffing for the fattie.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky