2019 Carolina Reapers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man those are going to be good. I got started too late this year to do any. But you know I'll gladly take any leftovers you have after the harvest :emoji_sunglasses:

Reactions: dr k
My reapers are going crazy after the last heat wave and rain.
reaper matts.jpg

Reactions: drdon and dr k
6 reapers in the one batch? I hope it's a big batch.

care to share the self watering pots Idea?

The fruits look wicked on mine and some are pointy but not a stinger like DanMcG DanMcG .
20190804_105517.jpg

Gee guys lucky you. We had a storm downed trees in my yard and right on top of my pepper plants the chocolate habaneros.
Warren

That sucks Warren, If ya need some reapers let me know. It looks like I'm going to have a bumper crop.

Yikes! I'll stick with my Thai birds eye peppers. That's enough. But I DO like the watering system. Thanks for the info.

Gee guys lucky you. We had a storm downed trees in my yard and right on top of my pepper plants the chocolate habaneros.

Warren
Bummer. Let us know if you need peppers. I have dried Choc Habs and powder.

This so batch so far. Already had one cut. Made pineapple and reaper hot sauce

Attachments

• 20190907_131142_HDR.jpg
    20190907_131142_HDR.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: fivetricks
This is the first real harvest of reapers, depending on the weather I might get a couple more this season.
reaper harv.jpg
reaper harv2.jpg

Reactions: dr k
Ha, I couldn't figure out why my original post didn't show up on here.....then I realized there are two reaper posts going on. Sorry for the double post.

These two plants are perpetually flowering/fruiting with fruits at different stages. Big harvest this year.
20190825_192359.jpg
20190906_105306.jpg
20190906_105320.jpg
20190906_105325.jpg
20190906_105330.jpg

Those are amazing looking plants.

So what are you all doing with your peppers? I ask because I have a few dozen dried and I love the top end heat stuff, yet I find myself lacking inspiration as to what to do with them.

Plus I'd like to grow my own next year, but I'll be left with more peppers that I'm not sure what do do with.

Those are amazing looking plants.

So what are you all doing with your peppers? I ask because I have a few dozen dried and I love the top end heat stuff, yet I find myself lacking inspiration as to what to do with them.

Plus I'd like to grow my own next year, but I'll be left with more peppers that I'm not sure what do do with.
I use mind for a dry rub also I make a mango, reaper salsa, and different kinds of hot sauce.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky