2014 North Florida Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
It's time y'all let's do this thing. April 4,5,6 it is. Many of y'all know the drill and I look forward to the planning and the seeing ya again. Those that haven't attended in the past we look forward to meeting you and yours and becoming friends. The property is about 30-40 minutes outside Tallahassee, Fl and if you decide to come PM me and I'll get you exact directions, We have lots of camping spots right here on the property for free (limited RV hookups) we have a local Hotel that gives discounts to our members attending if you prefer the hotel thing. Some friends own the local KOA and if you prefer to stay there it's about 8-10 miles and we can arrange a discount there too. This is a family friendly event so come join us for a great weekend

Last edited:
Vacation put in... Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new members

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

I would also like to attend again. I look forward to see a lot of my old smoking friends. I hope to stay maybe the whole time this year. Great Friends, Great Drink, and Great Food to be enjoyed by all.

Ed thanks and we'll have that spot for you

Joe will be good to see you again

Mark it'll be nice to see you back here my friend

Tim glad your putting in for the time off

new guy I will need directions please , I am local [ crawfordville ] we would like to know more on  what to bring or expect ? me and the wife smoke alot of meat and realy looking foward to sharing we presently have a larger masterbuilt plus a large homemade electric stainless smoker 

new guy I will need directions please , I am local [ crawfordville ] we would like to know more on  what to bring or expect ? me and the wife smoke alot of meat and realy looking foward to sharing we presently have a larger masterbuilt plus a large homemade electric stainless smoker 
PM sent

Sincerely hope y'all are having a great start to your weekend and enjoy it immensely!  

We're getting ready to go to Galveston and stay the night, then board 1st thing in the morning!  The two got hitched and a big party afterward ensued!

I'll see everybody next week!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky