You know what is really great !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 2, 2017
Messed up state of California
How even though maybe the same question have been asked or answered a million times, there is always somebody that will step up to help out somebody here.
Not necessarily the sharing of all the great cooking ,or recipes, photos, etc. which to me just add frosting on the cake which add to the education of all.
That's what makes this site great!
Just my 1 and 1/2 cents.
kit

I agree. I've only been here a bit over a year but compared to every other board I roam it's a very cordial environment. Then again how can we get upset when we're chowin' on good grub with a beer in our hand? Sláinte!

Reactions: kit s
The same question gets asked more than once :emoji_astonished: the only thing that I have to say about that is that most of us asked that same question when we were new :emoji_blush:

Despite the occasional ruffling of the feathers this site is very well behaved and active. There are allot of good people, recipes and knowledge here that is shared freely. I've been here for a while and I'm still learning new things.

Keep on smoking in the free world.
Chris

Yeah, got to agree. This site is great when it comes to the people around here. Lots of people with great knowledge on here and then when you think you heard it all someone comes up with something new and interesting to add to it!

LOL---I don't know how many people have apologized to me for asking me "What is CBP?"
That has to be the most asked question on this forum.
Heck---I didn't know what it was 9 years ago, either.:emoji_laughing:

Bear

Agreed!! I joined just this year and many have responded to my questions with great information. I have learned lots and shared what little I know!! Thanks to all for the warm welcome and pleasant company/conversation. Great Group here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky