Yes, Virginia there are meaty Beef Back Ribs,

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

petehalsted

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 28, 2015
Yes, Virginia, there are meaty Beef Back Ribs, and my local Schnucks butcher hooked me up with some!

I think I did them justice! One of the easiest and least eventful smokes I have had in a while.
2019-09-14 16.23.41.jpg 2019-09-14 16.21.04.jpg

Thanks everyone,

We bought a place in Lake of the Ozarks and have been doing a complete remodel, so it was good to take a weekend off and relax. This smoke fit the bill, out of the fridge, a little Whoosy sauce and then my SLPOG (Salt, Pepper, Lemon Pepper, Garlic, Onion)
Into the smoker for about 4 hours, until they were around 200 and passed the tooth pick test.

No fush, no mush, never had to adjust the smoker or open it from the time I locked it down until I pulled them.

Only complaint, you get more beer drinking time when smoking a brisket :-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky