Yay...The Freezer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Seems like a good place to say a quote from one of our friends RIP Chef JimmyJ. And this is for you crankybuzzard crankybuzzard since he said it to you... " A pat on the back, a slap on the ass and a hug. You're a good dad!"
Only thing missing is his emojis that didn't transfer over. Made me laugh when I read it also!

Ryan

Reactions: crankybuzzard
Glad to see you're not pushing daises. welcome back been a while.

Warren
I'm happy about that as well. Had a major promotion at work, health issues with family, and other "lovely" things happen over the last few years.

The bride and I now are living in the middle of no where with lots of acreage to play with. Looking forward to geting back into the SMF groove.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky