Wutangs Beer and Garlic Sausage w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
Florida
pork cut up

heres chicken deboned and cut of for another sausage

here is meat all mixed up

Linked

I fried up a test patty and wow its good stuff!!! can taste the different flavors and am very impressed i can only think after resting in fridge all night they will get better! Thanks Wutang!! i will post pics when i cook some.

Ohh and the stuffer was friggin great i urge anyone using their grinder to stuff get one of these, no air bubbles either i had air bubbles using the grinder, worth every penny!! it makes grinding the hard part now!!

That is some great looking sausage... Congratulaions...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
points.gif

Nice stuffer too, where did you get it from, looks like my Grizzly...

Thanks workin on the chicken chipoltle lime sausage now damn i am ready to be done in the kitchen

Yes it is the Grizzly and it worked great, it left no meat in the bottom when done.

Them is some of the nicest sausage link I've seen in quite some time. Great job buddy.
points.gif

I gotta ask you. Remember last year when you asked about whether or not it was worth making your own? What do you think now
biggrin.gif
. Your links look better than ANYTHING I have ever seen in ANY store
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Keep it up.

Coming from a Pro like you that's a hell of a compliment!! Thanks!! And yes i am very happy i decided to dabble in sausage making, stuffing was intimidating at first but after you do it a few times it is very easy. I give major props to Wutang for posting the recipes he does, cause their very easy and damn good, try them out you wont be disappointed. They take you away from that normal sausages you would buy at the store.

Now they are some really good looking links. Is that a Gander grinder too It look like mine??? The stuffe is really the way to go. It's much easier once I got my stuffer too.

its my 50$ Harbor Freight grinder that could lol by the way you see my trick to get the big bowl under my grinder? lol a phone book

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky