Wutangs Beer and Garlic Sausage w/qview

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by pandemonium, Feb 6, 2010.

1. pandemonium

pandemonium Master of the Pit

pork cut up

heres chicken deboned and cut of for another sausage

here is meat all mixed up

Linked

I fried up a test patty and wow its good stuff!!! can taste the different flavors and am very impressed i can only think after resting in fridge all night they will get better! Thanks Wutang!! i will post pics when i cook some.

2. pandemonium

Ohh and the stuffer was friggin great i urge anyone using their grinder to stuff get one of these, no air bubbles either i had air bubbles using the grinder, worth every penny!! it makes grinding the hard part now!!

3. the dude abides

the dude abides Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great looking sausage! Congratulations on a successful prep.

4. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That is some great looking sausage... Congratulaions...[​IMG][​IMG]

Nice stuffer too, where did you get it from, looks like my Grizzly...

5. pandemonium

Thanks workin on the chicken chipoltle lime sausage now damn i am ready to be done in the kitchen

6. pandemonium

Yes it is the Grizzly and it worked great, it left no meat in the bottom when done.

7. meat hunter

meat hunter Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Them is some of the nicest sausage link I've seen in quite some time. Great job buddy.[​IMG]

I gotta ask you. Remember last year when you asked about whether or not it was worth making your own? What do you think now[​IMG]. Your links look better than ANYTHING I have ever seen in ANY store[​IMG].
    Keep it up.

8. pandemonium

Coming from a Pro like you that's a hell of a compliment!! Thanks!! And yes i am very happy i decided to dabble in sausage making, stuffing was intimidating at first but after you do it a few times it is very easy. I give major props to Wutang for posting the recipes he does, cause their very easy and damn good, try them out you wont be disappointed. They take you away from that normal sausages you would buy at the store.

9. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Now they are some really good looking links. Is that a Gander grinder too It look like mine??? The stuffe is really the way to go. It's much easier once I got my stuffer too.

10. pandemonium

its my 50$ Harbor Freight grinder that could lol by the way you see my trick to get the big bowl under my grinder? lol a phone book

11. wutang

wutang Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Wow, you really got after it. Those look awesome. I am glad you liked the recipe.