Withdrawal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
Jackson New Jersey
I am working almost every day this month. I am having withdrawal from my smokers. So Sunday I put together a short cook and made smoked Mac and Cheese.. 3 hours on the Vision
The family said it was awesome, I have to take there word. I’m on Keto..

917E2A9D-302E-4999-97EE-D1EE89997F32.jpeg
Oops

Looks great, same problem here threw a 4lbs sirloin roast on the pellet burner sunday, sick but wanted to try out a shredder, worked great but wife said a little salty,I thought it was spoton .work gets in the way too dang much these days lol

looks great! I havent smoked in 2 weeks - im dyin here. this weekend its all in! thinking Brisket, beef ribs, you mac makes me want some of that on the side too! maybe some ABTs. I feel mass cooking will make the world a better place

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky