• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Withdrawal

lemans

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 29, 2013
I am working almost every day this month. I am having withdrawal from my smokers. So Sunday I put together a short cook and made smoked Mac and Cheese.. 3 hours on the Vision
The family said it was awesome, I have to take there word. I’m on Keto..

drdon

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 20, 2012
WOW---just looking at it you can tell how good that was. Nice job.

The family said it was awesome, I have to take there word. I’m on Keto..
Now THERE is some will power!

Don

mike243

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
Looks great, same problem here threw a 4lbs sirloin roast on the pellet burner sunday, sick but wanted to try out a shredder, worked great but wife said a little salty,I thought it was spoton .work gets in the way too dang much these days lol

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That looks fantastic!
I bet you had a hard time not at least tasting it!
Al

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
looks great! I havent smoked in 2 weeks - im dyin here. this weekend its all in! thinking Brisket, beef ribs, you mac makes me want some of that on the side too! maybe some ABTs. I feel mass cooking will make the world a better place

kawboy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 20, 2015
My A1C just jumped looking at that! Looks good, I miss smoked Mac and Cheese too.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.