Winter /Snow / Winds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We’re at 123” for the season so far in Michigan’s upper peninsula. I like snow but only for about a week. It’s been ridiculous with temps in the negatives and low single digits for about two months.

I'm over the 65 / 70 degrees on Monday and Tuesday , then low teens with freezing rain and ice on Wednesday . Glad I don't have to go out in it anymore .

Reactions: TNJAKE and JLeonard
I'm with chopsaw chopsaw . Do I put the coat up? Do I keep it out? The Alexa came on with a "flood warning" until March 11th last night. I was like "what?". Then I looked at the forecast. Good chance of rain everyday for the next two weeks.
You guys can keep that cold white stuff! I'm ready for sunny and warm!
Jim

That's alot of snow. I am in the northeast. Ice coming tonight

Yup, We got that ice here overnight.
Everything's covered with Ice again!
We're low on snow this year, so far----Total only 20 1/2".
Not complaining though!

Bear

Yea.. we're close to, if not, breaking record high temps (high 80's) this week.. it sucks.. I prefer cooler temps... waited all summer for winter and now it's summer again already ...

Ouch. That would be a challenge with my 24" walk behind.
I can relate as home is NW Minnesota.
Wife is so happy we (actually, she) picked this winter to try the snowbird experience in Florida.
I don't miss the cold. I only miss the snow blowing for 2 days because it kept me busy.
When it gets that thick SiL brings in the Boomer with 6' blower on the back

Been there, done that.
Pretty easy winter so far.
I use an old massey ferguson to move the snow
FB_IMG_1643810440843.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky