• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

5oakssmoker

Smoke Blower
Joined May 7, 2014
"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke lamb chops, ribs, brisket and tons of fish this summer"

jredmann

Joined Jun 19, 2014
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything that I can get my hands on this summer."

bince

Joined Jul 1, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke any thing I can afford this summer."

maiko

Joined Jun 22, 2014
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke "A whole farm raised PIG" this summer."

joopster

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 30, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more ribs this summer!

ironhorse07

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 17, 2012
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot of tasty food while drinking a lot of refreshing adult beverages this summer"

ega-q

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 4, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot better this summer.

wudy

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 12, 2013
     “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything this summer."

smokin joker

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 7, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something I've not yet smoked this summer.

barnold

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 8, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ton this summer

jldalseg

Joined Apr 24, 2014
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the salmon I hopefully catch next week this summer."

skorepeo

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 11, 2014
  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke lobstah this summer."

loppy

Fire Starter
Joined May 30, 2014
Going to try smoke jerky in my masterbuilt xl have anybody have good luck. Thanks loppy

loppy

Fire Starter
Joined May 30, 2014
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke chuck roast this summer.”

tsin

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 27, 2013
    “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____My Hot Smoken Wife_______ this summer."

jarjarchef

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 30, 2010
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something new this summer."

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.