Will It Ever Stop!?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m thinking those pics make me think that’s a great place to visit, but I’ll take year round surfing weather to live in!

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
...and here we are with a record high of 88*F today....with more coming early this week. We might hit 90*F on Wednesday!
Was beautiful here today. The giants that watch over our valley.

22170A54-E4C1-457B-9FC1-C102FCAF04C2.jpeg

I'll be mowing grass in the next couple days. Lots of farmers have had crops in the ground for a couple weeks now. One tomato field I drove by yesterday is ready to add the first string I'm sure there are others at that stage too. Other farmers are finishing the prep work to plant most will probably plant this week

And go figure, I wake up to snow here this morning! No bean planting for me today, probably not for another 6 weeks, if I'm lucky. There sure were some beautiful pictures from around the country, though....

Reactions: JLeonard
Gee, 80º here today with a forecast of 95º this coming weekend. Six months of that white stuff would be way too much, we hate the cold. RAY

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky