Will It Ever Stop!?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all… it’s kinda what we sign up for here in this area… but since last October we have been getting hammered… not complaining… will be a good water year if this stuff ever melts….

D16C533C-C933-40B8-9D94-2A09E1666E8C.jpeg

Our road, this actually has melted a bit… was half way as tall as the power poles!

5B6CE19C-E017-4714-9290-D424E6E02E46.jpeg

Buddies cabin bout 50 miles North… 7 feet and still coming!

Again, just sharing… not complaining… but ready for spring and some smash burgers on the new flat top!

We are dealing with the same here in Colorado. Biggest problem is for farmers right now. Planting window is closing and much of the ground to wet to work. Stay tuned for the flooding when this snow goes down hill.

Right! I fear the same for here… but thankfully planting season is a bit away! Hoping this melts slowly… if not, we could be in trouble!

Hoping and praying the best for you all!

Spent Christmas with my brother's family 40 years ago (Warm River).
He showed me what happens to a vehicle that is abandoned without a flag and the rotary finds it.

Yikes looks pretty but I'll stay in FL
That's about what it looks like at home with another 16" forecasted this week.
I don't think it will be gone in 3 weeks.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky