Wife said POST THIS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your kitchen, her kitchen..... I suspect that it's a bit like having a young dog. Some days you come home and she says "Look what I taught our dog!" even if it's something you'd both been working on. Other days you come home and she says "Your dog pooped on the baby blue oriental carpet!"

Now try to keep a straight face when you tell her that the only bombs in YOUR kitchen are flavor bombs!

Best regards to all,

Your kitchen, her kitchen..... I suspect that it's a bit like having a young dog. Some days you come home and she says "Look what I taught our dog!" even if it's something you'd both been working on. Other days you come home and she says "Your dog pooped on the baby blue oriental carpet!"

Now try to keep a straight face when you tell her that the only bombs in YOUR kitchen are flavor bombs!

Best regards to all,
That is a good one . I'll keep it in the bank for the right opportunity.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky