• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Wife said POST THIS

LanceR

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 1, 2012
Your kitchen, her kitchen..... I suspect that it's a bit like having a young dog. Some days you come home and she says "Look what I taught our dog!" even if it's something you'd both been working on. Other days you come home and she says "Your dog pooped on the baby blue oriental carpet!"

Now try to keep a straight face when you tell her that the only bombs in YOUR kitchen are flavor bombs!

Best regards to all,

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 23, 2016
Your kitchen, her kitchen..... I suspect that it's a bit like having a young dog. Some days you come home and she says "Look what I taught our dog!" even if it's something you'd both been working on. Other days you come home and she says "Your dog pooped on the baby blue oriental carpet!"

Now try to keep a straight face when you tell her that the only bombs in YOUR kitchen are flavor bombs!

Best regards to all,
That is a good one . I'll keep it in the bank for the right opportunity.

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Great lasagna your wife cooked for you.
I always clean up after I'm done cooking, but Miss Linda always complains that when I cook, I dirty every dish, bowl, pot, pan, and utensil in the kitchen. Sadly, that's true--never have figured out how I accomplish that feat.
Gary

Fueling Around

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
I always clean up after I'm done cooking, but Miss Linda always complains that when I cook, I dirty every dish, bowl, pot, pan, and utensil in the kitchen.
But you clean up. I doubt you get any pats on the head either?

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.