Easy Supper Tonight - BLTs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
BLT is almost a perfect sandwich, add homemade bacon and it’s close enough. The Duke’s is all we use also. Nice Sammy Charles.
Thank you Eric. It is as close to a perfect sandwich as there is and I appreciate all the help with my bacon curing journey. I've got round 2 in the fridge now and will try to smoke it this week some time...

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Charles , Love me a BLT . Even more with some sliced chicken breast on it .
Nice work sir .

Don't know if I could survive without Duke's.
Finally came back in stock a couple weeks ago . Keep an eye out for it .
Good stuff .
20240219_081255.jpg

Looks great, Dukes is ok but prefer JFG, but when I want something different Dukes hint of Lime really hits the spot. been looking at my spots and not found any wife said we will have to hit a different store. Reckon maybe it didn't sell well in some stores?.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
That is a great looking sandwich! Best meal of the year when you get the first fresh mater from the garden! I think the one I had last week would have tasted better if I had put my packet of tomato seeds on it... hydroponic one just didn't cut it.

Ryan

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Looks great, Dukes is ok but prefer JFG, but when I want something different Dukes hint of Lime really hits the spot. been looking at my spots and not found any wife said we will have to hit a different store. Reckon maybe it didn't sell well in some stores?.
I like the Hint of Lime, too, for a change...

That is a great looking sandwich! Best meal of the year when you get the first fresh mater from the garden! I think the one I had last week would have tasted better if I had put my packet of tomato seeds on it... hydroponic one just didn't cut it.

Ryan
A small local farm grows tomatoes all through the winter in their hot house and they're ok, but I can't hardly wait for fresh home grown ones...

Reactions: Brokenhandle
So just curious Charles... can you and your wife eat in almost total silence being used to the normal zoo?

Ryan

So just curious Charles... can you and your wife eat in almost total silence being used to the normal zoo?

Ryan
It's tough, seriously. Last night we had 5 grandgirls here, well 3 are actually our grands and the other 2 are our great nieces, but they call us Nana and Papa. Also had 8 adults and 6 dogs...just a smaller zoo...🤣. We absolutely love it when we have a crowd and really miss them when it's just the 2 of us. The sweetest sound I could ever want to hear is when our youngest granddaughter says "Nana" in her soft voice. Music to my ears, heart, and soul.

We are so blessed and fortunate to be able to see our family as often as we do and wouldn't want it any other way...😄

• Love
Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky