Whole front leg . Ham , sausage and some bacon .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lotta Piggy and great results...JJ

Reactions: chopsaw
Holy cow (or maybe holy pig) that looks good. I am not sure what I would eat first. Maybe snack on some ham while cooking bacon, and snack on bacon while grilling sausages :emoji_laughing:

Nice job Chop!
Looks like there was no waste, love the way you used it all.
Thanks Al . I still have 5lbs. of cubes in the freezer . Everything else was used except the skin . Didn't save it this time .

Holy cow (or maybe holy pig) that looks good.
Thanks for the comment .

while grilling sausages :emoji_laughing:
These will be browned , then simmer in sauce . They tend to split when grilled .
There's a lot of cheese in those . This is from a prior batch , but I just decided I'm having some for supper tonight . Lol .
20201231_174245.jpg
20201231_175903.jpg
20201231_183559.jpg

That's one top quality piece of work Rich! It's always great to use every spec of meat without anything going to waste, you really killed it with that effort, huge Like! RAY

Thanks Al . I still have 5lbs. of cubes in the freezer . Everything else was used except the skin . Didn't save it this time .

Thanks for the comment .

These will be browned , then simmer in sauce . They tend to split when grilled .
There's a lot of cheese in those . This is from a prior batch , but I just decided I'm having some for supper tonight . Lol .
View attachment 500819
View attachment 500820
View attachment 500821
That looks delicious for sure.

That looks delicious for sure.
If you're talking about the sausage pics , it is . This is a great seasoning from the sausage maker . I really like sweet Italian , but this is a nice change .
I'm having that exact meal tonight . Well almost . Those rav's are homemade . Tonight I have store bought .

If you're talking about the sausage pics , it is . This is a great seasoning from the sausage maker . I really like sweet Italian , but this is a nice change .
I'm having that exact meal tonight . Well almost . Those rav's are homemade . Tonight I have store bought .
If you don’t mind, which flavor? I have never used TSM seasonings, but some folks say most are light in flavor? Just curious.

If you don’t mind, which flavor? I have never used TSM seasonings, but some folks say most are light in flavor? Just curious.
That's Italian herb and cheese . Here's a link to the first time I made it .
People say that . I think it's personal taste , but you have to make sure you mix the seasonings up in the jar before you measure it out . If it lacks in flavor I don't add more of the mix , because I don't want the added salt . I will add extra spice from my bulk spices . This seasoning is good to go as is for me .

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Everything else was used except the skin . Didn't save it this time .

No Dogs in your house? I'll Hot Smoke Skin, I dont plan on using, then cut in Strips and give as Treats. My 3 go Bananas over it. The smoked Skin does have to be refrigerated, learned that when my first batch went Rancid. I was thinking about Dehydrating it to give the kids something to Jaw on more than a few seconds....JJ

Dang, must have been taking a nap and missed this one! That all looks delicious...nice job!
One of these days you all are gonna make me try doing my own sausages and brats! Do some breakfast sausage in bulk, never stuffed any in links or done brats...maybe cuz I never decide what flavors we would like.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky