Which TBS ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

white cloud

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 27, 2007
Riley Center MI
The other day I messed up my back and spent most of the day watching TV or coming on this forum. It was funny while watching tv, I was flippin through the channels MTV, VH1, HIST, Disc, and then came TBS In my mind I thought oh great this will be good lol. Somehow I had blocked Turner Broadcasting Station/Systems out and replaced it with Thin Blue Smoke. Even though in pain I was laughing.

We need a TBS network or at least a Q show on the Food Network. WC, since your laid up you can work on a pilot script.

Hope your feeling better!

Ok cruz, the shows they do have on Q are not very informative, It would be a good idea to have a show like that.

So, which SMF member would make a great Rachel Ray or Bobby Flay for this smoking show?

First episode - It is all about temp, not time.
Second episode - Wood is your friend, what flavor to choose?
Third episode - Propane, electric, lump or splits - which smoker to is best for you?
Fourth episode - Smoker Modifications - making your smoker more efficient.
Fifth episode - Temperature plateau - beer will get you through it !!!
Sixth episode - Butts, ABT's, beans - Fully loading your smoker.....
Seventh episode - Fatty - How to roll your own.....

There are so many topics that could be covered, if the show was a hit it could be on for years without reruns !!!

Cowgirl gets my vote! She can also do a few episodes on cooking over the campfire, whole hogs, etc. Can I get an AMEN!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky