Where is everybody?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
It's Saturday, the smoker is fired up. Got a bacon wrapped, stuffed pork loin on there with a tin full of mac & cheese. So i took a break to see what's happening at SMF & nobody's posting. Is everyone snowed in & too cold to get to the computer. Where are you guys? I guess I'll have to grab another beer & sit by the smoker. Tough job but somebody has to do it.

Morning Al. I have pork shoulders on the TBS Roller coaster right now. Cant wait to see your Qview.

Good morning al. unfortunatly I have to work this weekend and monday. Got a smoke in last night with some chicken wings.

Beer and smoking, wish I could join in. Good luck with the smoke and qveiw

Last edited:
Sounds like a good place to hang out at your place today Al. The parents are visiting tomorrow afternoon so getting some thing ready in advance for our supper. Barbecuing a roast with some mushrooms later here. 

I am here.

Haven't done much besides breakfast today.

Feeling kinda lazy today.

Craig

Glad to see you guys are checking in. I just checked the loin & it's doing fine. I stuffed the heck out of it, so it might take a while to cook. That sucker is about the size of my leg. I'm taking pics & will have Qview for tomorrow. Grabbing  another beer & back to the smoker.

LOL.... don't strain yourself there Al, have to go easy with those 12 oz. curls so you don't pull a muscle. I'm sure Judy could find something for you to do if you get to bored... heh-heh.

Unfortunately no smoking for me this weekend, just not in the budget.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Been out on the roof all morning.. noticed a small leak once in a while when it rains and it looks like the roofer didn't seal around the chimney properly. I had to get up there and do it myself. You just can't find good help these days!!

Anyway, It turned out to be a really nice day so I wanted to get some of the honey do stuff off of my every growing list while it was warm out.
icon_biggrin.gif

happy camper here , Just got thru organizing 3 freezers and found out i have 6 butts 3 racks of spares and 2 chukies .

Made  heart attack burgers for lunch. I think it will be a late nap today

Hey Johnny, Judy can always find something for me to do, but when I'm smoking something she just lets me do my thing. Hmmm, I think I should smoke 7 days a week! 

LOL.... don't strain yourself there Al, have to go easy with those 12 oz. curls so you don't pull a muscle. I'm sure Judy could find something for you to do if you get to bored... heh-heh.

Unfortunately no smoking for me this weekend, just not in the budget.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Yea those honey do lists just keep growing don't they.

Been out on the roof all morning.. noticed a small leak once in a while when it rains and it looks like the roofer didn't seal around the chimney properly. I had to get up there and do it myself. You just can't find good help these days!!

Anyway, It turned out to be a really nice day so I wanted to get some of the honey do stuff off of my every growing list while it was warm out.
icon_biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky