Where are the Indiana members located?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

femurphy77

Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Just outside Mooresville myself.  First successful smoke last year after attending the BBQ bootcamp in Sellersburg.  Definitely money well spent.  We use a chargriller duo with several mods and mods of mods, tomorrow will be the first use after changing up the rf baffle and relocating the chimney pickup.

So where's everyone else?

New to the site and saw this group, located in Noblesville. Still learning my way around SMF but looks like a lot of great information

Smoking noob from SW part of the state here. Just bought my first smoker last weekend. Good to see a fellow INGO'er!  (I think)

Fort Wayne.  Just picked up a new barrel yesterday at Indy Drum.  My plan is to build a UDS in the next few weeks and try my first smoke ever.  I have a rack of ribs from Lengerich Meats sitting in the freezer ready to go.  Oh, by the way... how do I cut the top off this barrel?

I'm in Trail Creek Indiana and I have a pork butt on the smoker today.  I'm going to do the burnt tips.  Couple of weeks ago I smoked a boneless prime rib with just salt and pepper using cherry wood smoke.  Could not have asked for anything better! Today I'm using pecan wood and Jeffs' rub on the pork butt.  Should be off the chart!

Reactions: goat largon

Fort Wayne.  Just picked up a new barrel yesterday at Indy Drum.  My plan is to build a UDS in the next few weeks and try my first smoke ever.  I have a rack of ribs from Lengerich Meats sitting in the freezer ready to go.  Oh, by the way... how do I cut the top off this barrel?
That makes at least two of us smoking meats around here. lol     

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky