When your low in cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fullsmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 1, 2016
Se iowa
Thought I smoked Enough cheese for us until everyone finds out have 3 left did Swiss pepper jack Colby and cheddar

Attachments

• 0B12F048-DD76-4ABD-BB76-79C0CB5570AD.jpeg
    0B12F048-DD76-4ABD-BB76-79C0CB5570AD.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 31
I've put away 10 pounds of Sharp cheddar, 10 pounds of Pepper Jack and 10 pounds of butter in the last couple weeks, didn't due enough last fall to make it through the summer. Wife informed me that we had better not run out of smoked butter again. I'll probably do another 5 pounds of butter and some other types of cheese in the next month or so.

Reactions: fullsmoke
I have a cheese drawer in the fridge and only get my cheese out for special occasions. Down here in Florida we only have a small window to smoke cheese, so I smoke up a bunch & hide it in the cheese drawer. That way it will last for a year, until I can make some more.
Al

Reactions: fullsmoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky