What your favorite hot sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I been getting bored with my hot sauces lately. When I do find one I really like can't find it again. This one was real good.
51bHscElc9L.jpg

I like all the Cholula stuff...my son Ryder is seriously in love with Frank's original.....he puts that $#/+ ON everything!! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Hard to pick a favorite as I'm a hot sauce junky. With that said my regular go to is just plain old Louisiana hot sauce. This Tabasco Habanero is something I've been using alot of lately. It's deliciousView attachment 475564
Usually Habanero ones seem to have the best flavor. I really liked one chilerelleno chilerelleno used for for one f his recipes I recently made then I dropped and broke bottle. Can't find it again.

Reactions: rwilli and TNJAKE
I'm sorry cant pick a favorite, different foods need different flavors, anything Tabasco , Cholula , franks ect...

Reactions: TNJAKE
My go to is mostly anything from Hanks a company in South Jersey.

I also love Cholula.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
My go to is mostly anything from Hanks a company in South Jersey.

I also love Cholula.
Those look good!

I like all the above, I make my own A Frank's knock off I tweak it some and make it more Garlicky
My Grandson loves it,

Gary

Strong Vinegar taste the problem I have with a lot of hot sauces.

For adding Heat to cooking with very little tang, or thinning for a HOT Sauce with a little bit of sweet and a TON of Umami. Gochujang is Great. It lasts a year sealed in your refer, and you chose the heat, mild, medium, hot or extra hot, depending on which one you purchase. ..JJ

81iMITF351L._SX679_.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky