What is everyone smoking this weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sunday smoke for Mom's birthday/Memorial day......2 racks-a-ribs a half dozen chicken quarters and somma Dutch's wicked ones!!!

Doing my first smoke today!!
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
7.5 #Brisket Rubbed last night. Lit fire at 6:00 Put Brisket in at 7:00 Temp to 120. Using Chipped Jack Daniels Oak Barrels for smoke. trying to figure out ths whole mopping thing!!

I've got a 8lb shoulder rubbed and waiting in the 'fridge. I'll get it started in the morning along with a fatty or two. I might do ABT's too if the wife will go to the store, I've got the next to days off and I'm not leaving this house!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Steve

2 9# butts, 3 racks of ribs and Dutch's wicked beans. Probably some abt's on there too. Took the GOSM to the car wash today... Hilarity ensued. I'll have to fill ya in on it later. Needless to say, I won't be doing that again.

I will be q'in up some beef ribs, pork spare ribs, and some chicken drum sticks tomorow. Might include a fatty also depending on weather and how I feel.

Pork Spares, beans, Fatty being re-warmed in foil, corn.
ABT 's didn't make it long enough to have their pictures taken... LOL

I see you used the IMG codes not sure why. Have you tried using Photbucket?

I've got a nice fat duck brining right now in kosher salt,brown sugar,chopped garlic and onion powder. Filled the cavity with sage,rosemary and thyme. Going to wrap it in bacon and smoke it tomorrow with some gorgonzola stuffed abt's. Good luck everyone.

Got a 9 lb Pork Shoulder smoking right now. I am sitting out on the driveway with the laptop and keeping an eye on the smoker. Decent amount of wind right now, so baby-sitting is a must.

At Noon the chicken will go on and at 1:00 two fatties and 8 pieces of corn on the cob go on. They get wrapped in aluminum foil and get a scoop of butter and splash of water sealed in with them.

I don't know if anything else will go on or not.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky