Weekend Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gary Uk

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 2, 2018
Had some friends round on Saturday, ideal opportunity to get the smoker going.
Thought i would do some pulled pork, my first attempt was a few weeks ago and took way longer to cook than expected (cooked at 225)
So this time I upped the temp to 250 and started it at the same time as my previous attempt
DSC_8695.JPG

I also did a big batch of ABT's, these always go down well

DSC_8698.JPG

Having tried chicken drumsticks recently I did those too

DSC_8697.JPG

! of my friends Doesnt eat meat, so i did her some Stuffed mushrooms and some peppers stuffed with cream cheese and prawns
DSC_8700.JPG

Well everything turned out great, the pork was ready in plenty of time, was able to wrap and rest it this time. So I will keep to 250 for future pulled pork.

DSC_8701.JPG

Unfortunately due to myself having a few drinks and hungry guests i completely forgot to get pics of the other food as it came out of the smoker.

Looking good Gary. I love the bacon wrap theme you had going there. I always giggle when somebody says they don't eat meat but then eat seafood. Looks like your guests ate very well. Great job.

George

Unfortunately due to myself having a few drinks and hungry guests i completely forgot to get pics of the other food as it came out of the smoker.

That happens more than you can imagine!
I bet it was a great meal!
The pork looks fantastic!
Nice job Gary!
Al

Nice job! I bet it was a super treat for them to have that kind of smoked BBQ over the pond :)
I also knew a girl once who "didn't eat meat" BUT she only ate things that didn't have a face... Lobster, Alaskan King Crab, Shrimp/Prawn, Oyesters, and anything else that basically cost a billion dollars a pound lol :P

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky