Weekend BBQ Battle smoked seared pork tenderloins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

912smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
Took the wifey for weekend beach trip to Hilton Head, SC and stopped at the local Piggly Wiggly before leaving the island and heading home.
Picked up a couple of tenderloins for an easy afternoon cook.
Loaded the MBGF with B&B lump and added some pecan chunks for mild smoke flavor . Set to 250°
Rubbed one down with HR competition and one with Suckle Buster Hog Waller.
Love the SB and use it a lot on all pork.
20240428_180245.jpg
20240428_142912.jpg
Let them ride till they hit 120 IT and crank up the heat to 650 for a 2 minutes per side with a couple of flips and pulled at 135° . Added a glaze from a local veteran owned GA Land and Cattle OMG Sauce. Mighty tasty with a little twang. And a little heat like Shania 😍
20240428_170623.jpg
Added some corn to the mix while the pork takes a rest.
20240428_172437.jpg
Only served one and already looking forward to supper tomorrow night!
20240428_173229.jpg
Simply meal with some juiced up beans but lots of flavors on the plate.
20240428_173229.jpg

20240428_174142.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Keith

Took the wifey for weekend beach trip to Hilton Head, SC and stopped at the local Piggly Wiggly before leaving the island and heading home.
Picked up a couple of tenderloins for an easy afternoon cook.
Loaded the MBGF with B&B lump and added some pecan chunks for mild smoke flavor . Set to 250°
Rubbed one down with HR competition and one with Suckle Buster Hog Waller.
Love the SB and use it a lot on all pork.
View attachment 695621
View attachment 695608
Let them ride till they hit 120 IT and crank up the heat to 650 for a 2 minutes per side with a couple of flips and pulled at 135° . Added a glaze from a local veteran owned GA Land and Cattle OMG Sauce. Mighty tasty with a little twang. And a little heat like Shania 😍
View attachment 695615
Added some corn to the mix while the pork takes a rest.
View attachment 695619
Only served one and already looking forward to supper tomorrow night!
View attachment 695620
Simply meal with some juiced up beans but lots of flavors on the plate.
View attachment 695620

View attachment 695624

Thanks for looking!
Keith
Looks like a great meal. I should have never joined this site today. All I keep seeing is this fine food you all are making. Makes me hungry again. Looks delicious 😋

Dang Keith, you nailed that... looks awesome! Better have some juice to go with it! :emoji_sunglasses:

Ryan

Reactions: DieselTech
Looks like a great meal. I should have never joined this site today. All I keep seeing is this fine food you all are making. Makes me hungry again. Looks delicious 😋
Thanks DT and there's lots of show and tell so get prepared for your turn 😁

Keith

Hahaha! D DieselTech Yeah this site is Addicting! Especially when you see how many damn good home chefs there are here and all the incredible food that gets posted!

Seeing this fine display of pork greatness reminds me I haven't done a tenderloin in a minute, simply outstanding man!

Dave

Reactions: 912smoker
Looks great Keith . Those are so good like that , but grab some slider buns for that second one .
Nice cook bud .

Reactions: 912smoker
Nice Keith, Looks damn good! I need to do some tenderloins, nice quick smoke but so good!
Thanks Red and I agree. I didn't even have time to get a good nap in before my ThermoPro alarm was beeping 😆.
I usually inject with Tony C creole butter but went au natural this go round.

Keith

Great looking loins. Reminds me I havent done any in quite a while! Might have to correct that soon.

Thanks. Yeah I joined thinking only thing I would see is meat. Boy was I ever wrong.

I ve seen about everything I can think of & plus some.
Man we got you covered from appetizers to dessert! Go ahead and start that "gotta try" list now. You'll never reach the end of it! And there is every cooking style covered here also. I've learned and tried things I didnt even know existed!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky