Wedding Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A lot of work but awesome! Kudos to you, sir!
How do i I order one of those to go pans......

Thank you! Man I probably made 6 or 7 of those. Sent some to family and gave some to my neighbors who had to "endure" the smell coming from my backyard for 3 days. I kept getting texts asking what time dinner was.

Reactions: SmokyMose
That's an awesome job with alot of awesome looking food! Way more than anything I would be comfortable doing! Glad it turned out so well and of course the help from wife and daughter! I kinda figured your daughter would be like dad and wear flip flops! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Appreciate the kind words! Lol this is TN man, we all know kids don't wear shoes around here.

Holy smokes John...literally man. That was a monumental effort there buddy but well done. Great work...now grab a 12-pack, sit down, and relax a bit. You certainly earned it.

Robert

Thank ya Robert. I had a few cold ones and watched the game last night. Still trying to get everything cleaned up!

Awesome work and a lot of it! Wow! It really paid off, that looks like a better spread than most weddings I’ve been too and I know it tasted better! Thank you for sharing and congrats on being a delicious and filling part of a great day for your fam!

Thanks for the kind words my friend!

Man John you nailed it like I knew you would. I’m sure the wedding party and guests were very satisfied!! Also love seeing your daughter cooking with you, good family bonding time.

Thanks Jeff and appreciate all the tips beforehand as well!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky