Weber Rotisserie Beef Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Hey why not
IMG_9250.JPG

Score it. Lengthwise for me.
You need a binder for the rub to stick

IMG_1870.JPG

IMG_8068.JPG

225 for 2 hours, temp and time not too critical as it was already cooked. Just until the cuts open up.
If it dont work then it dont work
IMG_8698.JPG

Interesting choice for a first go-around on the new spinner. Waiting for the final results.

Chris

Looks like it's gonna be delicious. Waiting for the finished product. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, that looks like money, as they say. Nice, gonna be delicious.

Looks mighty fine from my screen.

Point for sure
Chris

Florida round steak

I finally got back on, Been on/off for couple days with internet probs

Reactions: MJB05615
Im just eying like 1/2" i try.
Slice the neighbors like thin so 1/4"

MMMMM!!! That look's great.

Bologna burgers are a thing at my house. The first time my wife saw what I was smoking she said "EEEW...I'm not eating that" I asked her if she liked hotdogs, and she does. That's all I had to say now bologna burgers are a requested thing at our house.

Reactions: MJB05615
I loOove smoked bologna. Can't ever find it here in central Missouri ever since Lonnie Rays BBQ closed so, like you, I make it myself. I normally only make enough for one sandwich though...does the smoke flavor get better the next day when you do the whole chub?

Like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky